Tuesday, July 8, 2008

An Introduction to My Self



In every cubic centimeter above, on, and below the earth exist millions of living cells. Each cell struggles to reproduce and survive, along the way incurring mutations. Every mutation is a step in the surreal and unseen dance of evolution - a dance the Digital Life Laboratory's Avida project attempts to recreate artificially. Evolutionary programs and transcendent algorithms are what fascinate me most.



Born in GD.Atoll (most southern part of the Maldives), my family migrated to the capital city (Male’) while I was 6 months old. My first school was Male’ English School (MES), where I completed my primary grade studies.
When I reached the standard 8 (Where Studies for GCSE O’Level commences), I was transferred to Majeediyya School.

Once I completed my A’level’s I joined Dhiraagu as a technician, and for the past 10 years I have worked Dhiraagu and currently I am holding the post of Assistant Engineer. I have responsibility to design and maintain electrical system protection, which includes grounding, surge protection and lightning protection systems. Apart from this, I am also responsible for operation and maintenance of all the power system, which includes day to day fault maintenance as well as routine maintenance of the power system elements.

It is when completing my Diploma in Mechanical engineering at Subang Jaya of Malaysia; I became fully aware of the passion for the engineering, a passion embedded in a world of creativity and enthusiasm. The endless patterns of numbers and theories which define all the aspect of the real world that we live. Nothing is as captivating as an unsolved problem. My curiosity for Engineering leads me to new insights and projects every day. My destiny was sealed to become an expert engineer in my field.

I want to be challenged. I want to stretch my mind to the limit, to maximize my ability, to work so hard towards a purpose that I will cry tears of frustration alongside those of success, yet I call my self SUPER MAN..

No comments: